- About The Firm
- Child Custody
- Property Division
- Other Family Law Issues
- Mental Health & Divorce
- How Can You Protect Your Finances in a Divorce?
- Raising a child with autism? Get the right custody schedule
- Victoria Secret Model Ends Year Marriage with DJ Ruckus
- The Divorce Process in Texas
- How Are Retirement Assets Split in a Divorce?
- Helping You Find a Custody Plan That Works for You
- Child Custody and Relocation
- Fathers, You Can Fight for Custody in a Texas Divorce
- Could Your Hectic Professional Schedule Impact Child Custody?
- What If Your Spouse Wants Half of Your Business in the Divorce?
- Managing Your Time During Divorce: 3 Tips
- Divorce When You Own a Business Together: Defining Roles
- Questions to Ask When Adopting a Stepchild
- Grey’s Anatomy Star in Lengthy Divorce Battle
- Parents of Teenagers Have Challenges During Divorce
- Why the Divorce Rate in the United States Is Going Down
- Your Parenting Time Is a Right worth Protecting
- Parents of Kids with Autism Face Marital Challenges
- The Benefits of Sole Custody
- U.S. Economy Could Be Impacted by Amazon’s CEO’s Divorce
- Divorcing Later in Life: More Common than You Might Think
- What to Do If Your Ex Is Lying about Their Assets
- How a Prenuptial Agreement Can Make Your Marriage Stronger
- How Does a Divorce Later in Life Impact Retirement?
- What Does a Long Commute Mean for Your Marriage?
- In a Divorce, Don’t Leave Your Furry Friend’s Fate to a Judge
- Current Rate of Divorces Show Decrease in the U.S.
- Navigating Child Custody Battles as a Texas Father
- What Does Financial Planning Look like During Dissolution?
- How Texas Laws Dictate Asset Division During Divorce
- Taking Steps to Protect Separate Property
- Wife of Celebrity Chef Files for Divorce after Domestic Abuse
- What Happens When a Spouse Hides Assets During Dissolution?
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Divorced after 3 Years
- Navigating Child Custody When Your Child Has ADHD
- How Has the Tax Reform Impacted Alimony?
- Using Financial Experts During a Divorce
- Helping You Protect Separate Property During Dissolution
- Special Needs Children Might Benefit from Co-parenting Situations
- How Can Health Issues Lead to Custody Modification?
- Mediation and Divorce
- Can an affair impact your divorce?
- Helping You Navigate the Property Division Process
- Should You Keep the House after Divorce?
- The Emotional and Psychological Needs of Children During Divorce
- Alicia Silverstone Files for Divorce after 13-year Marriage
- How Can Bankruptcy Help with Post-divorce Obligations?
- Proving That You Are Deserving of Custody in Texas
- What Assets to Consider During Property Division
- Children Bounce Back from Divorce Better than Many Think
- The Texas Divorce Process Differs from Many Other States
- What can help Texas parents in a co-parenting arrangement?
- The ‘best Interests’ Standard During Child Custody Matters
- Financial Issues with a Gray Divorce
- What Are the Rules in Texas Surrounding Spousal Maintenance?
- Helping You Through Family Law Matters Post-Divorce
- Marital Property Laws in a Texas Divorce
- Child Custody and Special Needs Children
- Navigating the Property Division Process Takes Skill
- Grounds for Texas Alimony Are Narrow; Duration and Amount Restricted
- Above-guideline Child Support in Texas
- Advice for Adopting Your Stepchild in Texas
- How Can You Avoid Mistakes Dividing 401(K) Assets in a Divorce?
- Parental Relocation Post-Divorce
- Mastering the Art of Co-Parenting after Divorce
- Fighting for Custody as a Texas Father
- What Can Unmarried Couples Can Do When They Are Buying a Home?
- How Divorce Could Affect Individualized Education Programs
- Reasons to Modify Child Custody
- Asserting Your Rights When Establishing Child Custody
- What Are Grandparents’ Rights with Regards to Visitation?
- Minimizing the Negative Impact of a Divorce on Special Needs Kids
- How to Bring up the Topic of Prenuptial Agreements
- Why Social Media Can Be so Risky When Getting Divorced
- Lockwood Seeks to Toss out Postnup in Divorce with Lisa Marie
- Can Drug or Alcohol Abuse Affect Child Custody in Your Divorce?
- How Is a Couple-owned Business Treated During Divorce?
- Costs Associated with Raising Special Needs Children
- Property Division in Divorce Isn’t Always Easy to Work Through
- Protecting the Interests of a Special Needs Child During Divorce
- How to save a Small Business from the Fallout of a Divorce
- How Can You Tell If Your Ex Is Hiding Assets During Divorce?
- Stepchild Adoption: What If the Other Parent Won’t Consent?
- How Counter-Parenting harms Co-Parenting
- Guiding You Through Family Law Issues
- 3 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Deciding to Divorce
- How Do You Survive the Holidays While Going Through a Divorce?
- Ways to Work Through Property Division Disputes
- Determining the Best Interests of Children with Special Needs
- How to Untangle Your Debts During Dissolution
- Can the Age of a Child Impact a Custody Arrangement?
- Tips to Get Through Divorce with Your Kids
- Making the Best out of Limited Visitation Situations
- Assistance with the Property Division Process
- How Can You Get Through Property Division Effectively?
- Plan Carefully When You Are Going to Leave Your Spouse
- The Need to Put Your Child First During and after Divorce
- Drug or Alcohol Allegations Could Impact Child Custody
- What Is “Residential Custody”?
- Who Gets What? Understanding Texas Community Property Laws
- Developing a Checklist During Marital Property Division
- Top 4 Reasons Why Your Prenup Might Be Invalid
- How Can Women Improve Their Post-divorce Finances?
- Know What to Expect When You First Meet Your Divorce Lawyer
- Financial Implications During Property Division in a Grey Divorce
- Resolving Texas Property Division Disputes
- Special Needs Children Could Have an Impact on Alimony
- What Do Parents Need to Know about Step-parent Adoption?
- How Do You Develop a Co-Parenting Plan?
- What to Expect When You Are Divorcing
- Custody of Your Special Needs Child Could Impact Asset Division
- Addressing Mortgage Concerns During a Texas Divorce
- Why Is It Important to Include a Prenup in Your Marriage?
- Will Your Spouse’s Drug Abuse or Alcoholism Affect Your Divorce?
- Understanding Child Custody Laws in Texas
- Helping You Reach an Amicable Child Custody Agreement
- Do You Have the Right to Seek Alimony Payments?
- A Look at Community Property Laws in Texas
- Who Can Get Alimony in Texas?
- Understand How to Handle Retirement Accounts During Divorce
- Texas Lawmakers Pass Proposal to Clarify When People Can Get Married
- How to Navigate a High Asset Divorce
- What Factors May Be Considered in Grandparent Custody Situations?
- Co-parenting with a Special Needs Child
- The Family Law Process Offers Help with High Asset Divorces
- Creating a Parenting Agreement Is a Great Idea
- Understanding the Benefits of a Prenuptial Agreement for Anyone
- How Divorce Could Impact Your Child with Autism
- Overview of Establishing Paternity in Texas
- Could a Postnuptial Agreement Help save Your Struggling Marriage?
- Can ‘happy’ Couples Benefit from a Premarital Agreement?
- We Assist Those Trying to Escape Domestic Violence
- Virtual Visitation Can Help You Connect with Your Child
- How Does a Prenuptial Agreement Work?
- Helping Your Special Needs Child Communicate
- Can You Get a Prenup to Protect Ideas?
- Some Information on Divorce from a Family Law Attorney, Part 1
- Bill in State Legislature Would Limit “no-fault” Divorce
- Bills Pending in Texas House Would Impact No-fault Divorce
- The Benefits, and Limits, of a Texas Protective Order
- Financial Tips for People Who Are Recently Divorced
- Division of Property and Debt in Case of a Divorce
- Assisting Parents Who Need to Re-locate
- Don’t Miss Valuable Assets When Negotiating a Divorce Settlement
- I Want to Adopt My Nephew in Texas
- If Divorce Is in Your Future, Start Preparing Now
- How to Get Ready for Child Custody Mediation?
- How Does a Move Affect Custody and Visitation?
- Getting Fair Property Settlement Takes Focus and Patience
- A Protective Order Could Prove Vital During a Divorce
- Bill Aims to Make It More Difficult to Get Divorced in Texas
- We Serve Fathers Who Want Custody, Parenting Time with Their Kids
- Tips for People Who Divorce Later in Life
- Mothers and Sole Custody: Is This Right for Your Child?
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Finalize Property Settlement
- House Bill Aimed at Giving Fathers More Child Custody Rights
- Can I Stop Someone Else from Seeing My Child During Visitation?
- Dealing with Divorce and Your Special Needs Child
- How Can a Divorced Father Make the Holidays a Good Experience?
- Custody of a Special-needs Child: Things to Know
- Negotiation Can Yield Positive Results in Custody Cases
- How Do I File to Get My Share of Military Retirement Benefits?
- Scrutiny of Personal Electronic Data Impacting Divorce Cases
- Unmarried Fathers and Paternity in Texas
- How Do I Approach the Topic of Divorce with My Children?
- How You May Be Able to Halt Child Support Obligations, Part 1
- Mary J. Blige's Ex-husband Seeking Hefty Spousal Support Payments
- How Do I Get My Service Member Ex to Pay Child Support? Part 1
- What Can an Unmarried Father Do to Help His Unborn Child?
- How Detailed Should My Property Valuation Be?
- A Domestic Abuser May Use Children to Control Your Relationship
- Playing to Win Can Help Fathers Achieve Custody Goals
- Courts Require Valid Reasons for Modifying Visitation Rights
- There Are Many Ways to Stay Close to Your Child While Deployed
- Distance Dictates Visitation Terms in Texas
- Retirement Accounts Require Proper Valuation During Divorce
- Pride Event Features Fun for LGBT Families and Friends
- Employment Opportunities Limited for Military Spouses
- Consistent Relationship with Child Affects Custody Case Outcomes
- Changes in Expenses Can Call for Changes in Child Support
- What Must Divorcing Spouses Consider When Dividing Retirement Accounts?
- Protecting Children from Divorce Conflicts Is Vital
- Fathers Help Sons Stand on Their Own Two Feet
- Surprise Divorce Papers May Be Culmination of Long-term Plan
- Preparation Can Help You Get Through a Military Divorce
- Will I Lose My House in My Texas Divorce?
- How Can a Child’s Best Interests Impact Your Custody Decisions?
- How Can I Avoid Business-Related Issues When Divorcing?
- Keep an Eye on Retirement When Going Through a Divorce
- A Father’s Knowledge and Wisdom Means the Most to His Child
- A Discovery Order Can Help Bring Hidden Assets to Light
- How Can I Make up the Time Lost with My Child Due to Deployment?
- Children Should Be Able to Express Themselves Regarding Custody
- Hidden assets: What you should know
- Prenuptial Agreements Are Beneficial for Same-Sex Couples
- What Can I Do to Prepare for a Military Divorce?
- Fun Is Fine, but Visitation Is Best for Bonding
- How Can I Get an Accurate Valuation of Marital Property?
- Possibility of Deployment Should Not Affect Custody Agreement
- A Father’s Love Can Pay Big Dividends for a Daughter
- Addiction Can Play a Role in Determining Custody
- Some Same-Sex Marriages Thrive While Others May Falter
- Certain Behaviors May Indicate a Spouse Is Hiding Assets
- How Do You Choose the Right State for a Military Divorce?
- Parents Could Face New Penalty for Delinquent Support Payments
- Dividing Jewelry During Divorce Requires Careful Consideration
- How Can I Make Vacation Time with My Child Run Smoothly?
- June Is a Month to Celebrate Strides in the LGBT Community
- Father’s Day Took Long Road to Recognition
- Gatekeeping Can Seriously Damage Parent-Child Relationships
- Results of Study Confirm the Abilities of Same-Sex Parents
- How Does a Father Contribute to a Young Child’s Development?
- Simple Tricks Can Help Uncover Hidden Assets
- How Are Military Retirement Benefits Handled in Divorce?
- Modifying the Child Custody Order May Be Wise
- Why Separate Property May Be Considered Community Property
- Judges Hold Discretion to Approve or Deny Divorce Settlements
- Can My Child Be Adopted Without My Consent?
- Spouses Should Avoid Certain Behaviors During the Divorce Process
- How Filing for Divorce in a Certain State Can Affect You
- Why Parents Try Mediation Before Going to Court
- How Is Child Support Enforced in the State of Texas?
- Gwen Stefani Divorce Close to Being Finalized
- In Texas, Is It Legal for My Child’s Mother to Keep Them from Me?
- Parental Alienation Can Make Winning Custody Difficult
- Things to Consider When Requesting Alimony
- Why Can My Home Be Divided During the Divorce?
- Divorce Approval Rate Decreases in America
- Why Children Should Have Equal Time with Parents
- Why Parents Should Negotiate a Parenting Agreement
- Business Assets That Can Be Divided in a High Asset Divorce
- Study: Divorce Rate Rising among Older Couples
- Why Visitation Schedules Should Be Fair
- Things to Consider When Drafting a Divorce Settlement Agreement
- Can My Divorce Be Settled out of Court?
- How Proving Paternity Can Benefit Mothers
- Ex-Wife of Bill O’Reilly Wins Custody Battle
- Why Mothers May Try to Keep Their Children Separated from Their Fathers
- Contesting Your Divorce Could Benefit You
- What Personal Property Can My Spouse Be Awarded?
- Visitation May Be the Better Option for Some Parents
- Can I File for Divorce While My Spouse Is Away on Active Duty?
- Why Should I Disclose All of My Property and Assets?
- What Rights Can a Child Obtain after Paternity Is Established?
- Determining Which Spouse Will Be Awarded Alimony
- Singer Chris Brown May Lose Visitation with Daughter
- How Length of Marriage Affects the Division of Benefits
- Protect Yourself Against Losing Your Property and Assets
- How Establishing Paternity Can Affect Adoption
- Madonna and Guy Ritchie Battle for Custody of Son
- An Attorney Can Help Prove Your Property Is Separate
- The Divorce Process and Rules Couples Need to Follow
- Is There a Difference Between Divorce and Legal Separation?
- How Establishing Rights as a Father Can Benefit You and the Child
- Parents Should Consider All Custody Options
- Understanding Non-Custodial Parental Rights and Responsibilities
- Dividing Family-Owned Businesses During Texas Divorce
- Stresses of Military Deployment Can Contribute to Divorce
- A New Year Could Bring Change to Your Child Custody Agreement
- Same-Sex Couples May Face Unique Issues When Splitting
- Why May a Judge Award Fixed Visitation?
- Father and Stepfather Put an End to Their Custody Battle
- File for Divorce in a State That Benefits You
- Same-Sex Couples in Texas Urged to Consider Adoption
- How Can a Spouse’s Net worth Be Determined?
- How Joint Legal Custody Can Benefit Parents
- Parenting Agreements and Information They Should Include
- An Attorney Can Help with Your Divorce Legal Matters
- How Are Military Pensions Treated in the Event of a Divorce?
- Consider Requesting Sole Custody of Your Child
- How Is Property Divided in a Same-sex Couple Divorce?
- What Can Happen to Your Home after a Divorce
- Choosing a Custody Arrangement That Is Best for the Child
- Service Members, File for Divorce in a State That Benefits You
- What Happens When Grandparents Want Custody of Their Grandchild?
- Rights Fathers Have Prior to the Birth of Their Children
- How Should You Tell Kids You Are Getting a Divorce?
- How Is Property Divided in the State of Texas?
- How Military Pensions May Be Divided When Couples Divorce
- What Happens When a Father Petitions the Court for Visitation?
- How Can Residency Affect the Divorce Process?
- Consider Seeking Joint Custody of Your Child
- Why a Father May Agree to Just Having Visitation
- Assets a Prenuptial Agreement Can Protect
- How a Divorce Attorney Can Help with an Uncontested Divorce
- Why You Should Establish Separate Property During Your Divorce
- Why Would One Parent Be Awarded Sole-managing Conservatorship?
- What May Happen to Your Business in the Event of a Divorce
- Substance abuse may not affect father’s right to custody
- How Does Active-duty Affect the Divorce Process?
- Custody Disputes Involving Children with Special Needs
- How Service of Process Can Affect a Military Divorce
- What Are Custody Issues Mothers Face?
- Why Getting a Prenuptial Agreement Will Protect Your Assets
- How Do Sole and Joint-managing Conservatorships Differ?
- How the Amount of Child Support Is Determined in Texas
- Same-sex Marriage Receives Supreme Court’s Attention
- Understanding the Legal Issues Surrounding Frozen Embryos
- Swedish Researchers Find Joint Custody May Be Beneficial
- Josh Hamilton Divorcing Wife in Texas
- Texas Military Divorce and Child Support
- Fathers Fight for Custody Rights at Texas State Capitol
- Texas Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- A Look at Changing Beneficiaries after a Divorce
- Accuracy of Paternity Testing Methods
- Can You Seek Child Support Modifications after Case Is Settled?
- What Are the Most Common Types of Military Allowance?
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about High Asset Divorce
- Negotiation Is Key to Resolving Disputes Over Finances and Fido
- Protecting Your Business During a Divorce
- Rights of Unmarried Fathers Before the Birth of Their Child
- Eva Mendes Claims to Know the Real Reason for Divorce in America
- What Is Parental Alienation and How Does It Affect Child Custody?
- Need Help Establishing Fair Asset Value? Allow Us to Help
- Transferring Assets in a Texas Divorce, a Taxable Event?
- Texas State Health Services Reports 62,196 Kids in 2012 Divorce
- Can Parents in Texas Create a Parenting Plan Out-of-court?
- Federal Law Protects Service Members’ Rights in a Divorce
- Facing a child custody dispute? We may be of assistance
- If Getting Divorced, Be Sure to Modify Estate Plans
- Tips for Dividing Marital Property in a High Asset Divorce
- How to Create the Best Possible Environment for Kids in Divorce
- Seeking the Child’s Best Interests Through Parenting Plans
- Newly Divorced with Child Custody? Take a Second Look at Taxes
- Why Uncontested Divorces Still Require the Help of a Lawyer
- Do I Have to Live in Texas to Get a Divorce Here?
- The Significance of Spousal Support in a Texas Divorce
- How Do I Establish Paternity in Texas?
- Supreme Court Case Will Affect Same-sex Couples
- What Are Texas Veteran Benefits to Think about During a Divorce?
- Why and How to Enforce a Child Custody Related Court Order
- What Is Child Custody and Visitation and How Does They Work?
- Survey Suggests Early Marriage-related Spending May Predict Divorce Risk
- Hamm Contends Drop in Oil Prices Means Less Alimony Owed
- What to Expect During a Child Custody Court Appearance
- Why Current and past Military Members Need Help with Divorce
- What Are Some Things I Can Include in a Prenuptial Agreement?
- Comedian Chris Rock Announces Divorce from His Wife
- Why Unmarried Fathers Should Seek Child Custody in Texas
- Things Unmarried Fathers Should Know about Child Custody
- What Is Different about Physical and Legal Custody?
- Man Denied Texas Driver’s License Due to Gay Marriage Certificate
- You Need Experience Handling Your High Asset Divorce
- A Primer on Postnuptial and Prenuptial Agreements
- Tips for Getting the Most out of a High Asset Divorce
- The 10/10 Rule and Dividing Retirement Pay in Military Divorce
- How Would My Military Pension Be Handled in a Divorce?
- Texas Lawyers Petition Federal Court in Favor of Gay Marriage
- How to Approach Child Custody for Special Needs Children
- Duties of a parent according to Texas Family Code
- How Do I Manage My Child’s Emotional Well-being During a Divorce?
- Southern Oil Tycoon Awarded Majority of Business in Divorce
- An Overview of Several Types of Child Custody
- The Federal Uniformed Child Custody Act in Texas
- Why to Draft a Prenuptial Agreement with a Lawyer
- Could a More Expensive Wedding Mean a More Likely Divorce?
- Electronic Evidence and Divorce: Surprising Risks Texans Should Note
- Why Petition for Parental Relocation in Texas?
- Iggy Azalea Sued in Texas Divorce Court; Never Been Married
- How single parents can create meaningful memories with their children
- The Common Legal Reasons for a Texas Divorce
- Divorce: Finances and Asset Division at a Glance in Texas
- What Is the Uniformed Services Former Spouse Protection Act?
- Why Fathers Should Pursue Sole-managing Conservatorships
- Same-sex Divorce Request Denied by Texas Judge
- Custody Issues Can Be Challenging If They Involve a Special-needs Child
- How Do I Divide Art in a Texas Divorce?
- Defense of Marriage Act and It’s Affect on Texas
- What to Do If Experiencing Parental Alienation
- Wendy Davis’ Rep Claims Divorce Settlement Reported Inaccurate
- How Are Military Pensions and Benefits Divided During a Divorce?
- Oil Tycoon’s Divorce Filing Raises Questions about Securities
- Why Single Fathers Should Have Equal Access to Paternity Rights
- Why Legal Paternity Affects Your Finances in Texas
- Pets Now a Battleground for Texas Divorce
- What State Do You File for Divorce in While in the Military?
- "Parental Gatekeeping" after Divorce Can Harm the Child
- Judge Serves Lien on Deon Sanders’ Texas Home after Divorce
- Father Released from Jail in Child Support Case Linked to Clerical Error
- How to Protect Personal Information During a Divorce
- How to Divide Debt in a Texas Divorce
- Pets Usually Counted in Property Division- Now Protected in Texas
- Same-sex Marriage Not Recognized in Texas, Impossible to Divorce
- Collaborative Divorce Available in Texas
- Spousal Maintenance, Now Easier to Get in Texas Divorce
- Community Property Applies to Debt in Texas Divorces
- Rape Victim Could Share Child Custody in Texas
- Protecting Retirement Funds During a High Asset Divorce
- Texas Fathers Denied Legal Parenthood of Biological Twins
- Jewel Announces Divorce from Ty Murray on Her Blog
- Texas Law Sends Dad to Jail for Failing to Pay Child Support
- How Involved Should Dads Be in Their Kids’ Lives?
- Parenting Skills Leading Factor over Gender in Custody Disputes
- Supposed Foreclosed Home Causes Ex-wife to File Suit
- How to Organize High-assets During a Divorce
- Bethenny Frankel Settles Child Custody Battle
- Amicable Divorce: Asset Division with Retirement Accounts
- Study Shows Joint Custody Becoming More Prevalent
- How are assets divided with a stay-at-home spouse?
- Can Mediation Help in Child Custody Disputes?
- San Antonio Spurs Star Puts Divorce on Hold with Prenup
- When to Negotiate and When to Go to Trial in a Texas Divorce
- Same-sex Couples, Divorce and “voiding” a Marriage
- NBA Team Owners’ Troubles Raise Issues of Divorce Law
- Community Property Doesn’t Always Mean a 50-50 Split in Divorce
- TV Host’s Child Custody Dispute Begins Before Baby Is Born
- Motown Singer-songwriter’s Ex-wife Wants Share of Hits
- First Openly Gay Episcopalian Bishop to Divorce His Husband
- Women’s Divorce on Hold as Texas Tries to Figure out What to Do
- Military Divorce Comes with Its Own Set of Rules and Procedures
- Adapting Your Texas Child Custody Schedule for Summer Break
- Walmart Heiress Files for Extremely High Asset Divorce
- Divorce Disputes Over Pets Becoming More Common
- No-Fault Divorce Doesn’t Mean It’s a Cakewalk in Texas
- Domestic violence and protective orders
- Changing Laws of Same-Sex Marriage Leave Divorces in Limbo
- Many Married Texans Know Little of Spouse’s Finances
- Trash-talking an Ex During Divorce Can Hurt a Settlement
- Olympic Athlete in Long-distance Child Custody Dispute
- Divorce, “Conscious Uncoupling” and Child Custody
- Divorce Petitions Highlight the Status of Same-Sex Marriage
- Dividing Stock Options and Other Complex Assets in Divorce
- Prenuptial Agreements and So-Called Lifestyle Clauses
- Judge Rules Married Same-Sex Couple Can’t Divorce in State
- Women and Children May Face Lapses in Insurance Coverage after Divorce
- Scientists Apply Advanced Physics to Child Custody Arrangements
- Preparation and Perspiration Can Help With a Divorce
- Judge Deflates What Could Have Been a Billion Dollar Divorce
- Five Things to Ask Yourself While Going Through Divorce
- Texas Becomes Battleground for Same-Sex Marriage Debate (2 of 2)
- Texas Becomes Battleground for Same-Sex Marriage Debate (1 of 2)
- Tips for Coping With Divorce
- Pope’s Valentine Tweets Useful to Divorcing Couples in Sugar Land
- Report: Texas Police Not Charging Custody Order Violators
- David Cassidy’s Wife Files for Divorce After Dui Arrest
- Are Divorce-Related Expenses Tax Deductible? (2 of 2)
- Are Divorce-related Expenses Tax Deductible? (1 of 2)
- Advocates Pushing for Equal Custody Laws
- Study Examines Why ‘Red’ States Have Higher Divorce Rates
- Texas Father Facing Six Months in Jail over Child Support Error
- Children Victims of Unresolved War on Poverty
- Texas Couples Raises Money on Internet to Adopt Child
- State Senator Seals Christmas Wishes for Adopted Children
- Same-Sex Marriage, Divorce on Hold in Texas
- Texas Cousin Wins Custody of NFL Player’s Orphaned Baby
- Forward Thinking Aids Emotional Recovery From Texas Divorce
- Hedging Bets Against the Future: Texas Prenuptial Contracts
- Hedging Bets Against the Future: Texas Prenuptial Contracts
- When is a Texas Prenuptial Contract a Good Idea?
- The Answers Children Need When Texas Parents Divorce
- NFL Player Fumbles on Texas Child Support Issues
- Ex Dallas Cowboy Deion Sanders to Pay $10,500 in Child Support
- Child-rearing Shocks Less Likely With Custom Support Contracts
- Electric Devices Are New Weapons in Custody Wars
- Pre and Postnuptial Agreements Clear Financial Air
- Pre and Postnuptial Agreements Clear Financial Air
- Courts Keep Parent-Child Lines Open With Virtual Visits
- Site Map