Guiding Texas Families Through Family Law Disputes
Finding yourself in need of a lawyer can be stressful. Knowing that you have an experienced attorney to trust with your legal issues can provide relief from the chaos you may be experiencing.
At the Sugar Land, Texas, Tracton Law Firm, PLLC , my clients benefit from my more than 30 years of family law experience, as well as the extensive experience and knowledge of the firm’s entire legal staff.
Fort Bend County Lawyer For Special Needs Families
I have worked with every imaginable legal situation in family law over the course of three decades. I understand, however, that every case comes with its own set of unique circumstances, which is why I take the time to understand each client’s situation and goals before developing a legal strategy.
Just as each client is unique, so too are the attorneys who provide family law services. It’s important to find a lawyer who has the experience and background that is well-suited to your needs. In addition to providing the full range of traditional family law services, I also serve clients in more niche aspects of divorce and family law, including:
- Families with special needs children — Because I have experience raising a special needs child of my own, I understand the challenges of protecting a special needs child while navigating through the divorce process.
- Stepparent adoption — I can assist with the sensitive and sometimes difficult requirement of getting consent from the other birth parent.
- Family law mediation — I accompany every client to mediation, which is a required component of divorce in Texas.
- Domestic violence — I provide legal services to both men and women concerning matters involving domestic violence, restraining orders, protective orders and spousal abuse within divorce cases.
- Mental health issues and family law — Divorce can exact a serious psychological toll on those who go through it. I help individuals address the questions and concerns they have in this sensitive area, whether it regards them or their former spouse.
I offer a Free Initial Consultation in which I can review the facts of your case and recommend the best steps to take. Call 281-242-7111 or email me to schedule an appointment.