1. Home
  2.  » Other Family Law Issues

Life Changes Can Bring About Additional Family Law Matters

When a life change or other development arises that impacts an existing or pending court order, you may need to take additional legal action. We offer an array of services to meet all your family law needs. They include:

  • Enforcement — If a spouse fails to comply with a support or a property division agreement, or is not following a parenting plan that was agreed to, you have legal recourse.
  • Modifications to existing orders — Changes in circumstances can be reason to modify child support, spousal support and/or parenting plans.
  • Relocation — Moving with a child or, if you are a noncustodial parent, relocating far enough away that it will impact a parenting plan, is a complex process. I can help petition the court for a relocation or defend against a petition to move with a child.
  • Adopting a stepchild — I help stepparents who wish to formally adopt stepchildren.
  • Parental alienation — If you are concerned that your child’s other parent is attempting to coerce your child into showing hostility toward you, legal steps can be taken.
  • Marital agreements — Protecting assets that you are bringing into a marriage or the inheritance of children from a previous marriage are just two reasons to explore the need for a premarital or postnuptial agreement.

Making Sense Of Complex Family Law Issues

I help clients in Sugar Land, Greater Houston and throughout Southeast Texas understand their rights and navigate these family law matters. My common sense approach allows me to help clients reach agreement on disputes without the need to litigate in most cases, but I am always prepared to go to court if a fair agreement cannot be reached amicably.

If you have questions or concerns about any family law matter, I am ready to help. Call 281-242-7111 or use the online contact form to schedule a Free Initial Consultation with an attorney.